-TEACHER-

The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Career Woman

Just this morning, :D I started to work as office staff in a private company which is located near by our house. I wake up early in the morning feeling great, happy, and excited for I am now a career woman and it feels great knowing that you can now earn money by yourself. At first, I was feeling a little bit  nervous and worry of what will I gonna be if I am starting to work. I don't want to expect something. But surely, it's gonna be different and hard. But I'm gonna make this all thru. For I know, God is with me all the time. He will surely find a way not to make things difficult for me. And am sure of that. 

As i walked down in the lobby after lunch, I realize how hard it is working in an office facing lots of papers in your desk, facing millions of thousands of hundreds of money that you wish it's true, that  you wish you own all of them. Hahaha! you cant think of the time when your working, your only focus on your work and the things that you must  have to finish right there and then with a lot of bosses in your surroundings that they think your an angel for them. But at the back of their mind, you'll gonna be my servant! whaaat? lol.


But all in  all, my day is great! Coz I love what am doing, even if it's sooooo tiring, sooo stressful. But i'ts what I like, and the more you like your job? the more you'll feel great!...


No comments: