-TEACHER-

The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Unexpected Decision

We work  to live. We work to survive. We work to socialize. And the most important thing, We work to earn respect. But, what if you are working with a sarcastic person? dare to work with?

As I go in and out my new working place, I notice how my boss treat her employees. It's kinda awful, actually. When someone has even this slightest mistakes, she then nags and swear to the most unbearable yet so hard to forget words to say to someone. It makes you feel be little that you might wanted to  disappear from that moment on. How tough it is. Is it because your boss is in the higher level of your community then she can do what ever she wants? or because she has the authority to command her employees, she thinks she has the right to humiliate her people? well, that's a stupid thinking.

along the way, I already knew the secrets of that company. of what are their bad attitudes towards their employee. And now I know why they still keeps on accepting applicants. Because no one can take any longer for all the inhuman things they done to them, to those poor people who never had any chance to stand for themselves. So I decided that  if I still keeps on coming in here, I might be like them. And I don't want that to happen. I mean, not in my entire life did some one calling me a SHIT, or what ever words she says.. But she is so difficult to deal w/.  She has this tantrums and a fickle minded person.. Sometimes, she's in a good mood, but later on she might talk to you and giving you some instructions and then the next 2 hours! she's mad like hell.. Oh my GOd! I can't take it any longer.. So I decided to resign and find another Job ^_^
And now, I am jobless. I am seeking Jobs in the internet, walk in interviews and so on.. It's so hard to find a job now a days.. But I never regret it. I am happy now. For I will go forward to my next chapter of my journey. Hopefully, it will be a sort of good job for me.

And this quote is for you all <3



No comments: