-TEACHER-

The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

LEARNING MODULE AS INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS

Learning module possesses the qualities that will make the individual an independent learner, self-pacing and progressing at his own rate, and allowing measures to meet  the needs of individual differences. 

This is my report, by the use of self pacing method w/c is module it self, students would be able to be more independent in terms in learning.

The day that I presented my report, I was so nervous and not feeling confident and not yet ready, why? Because I wasted my time before that time waiting to be interviewed by the guidance, but sad to say, I spent almost three hours and waiting patiently just to be interviewed, but nothing happens. The worse thing is, I forgot to review my notes. I wAS tense at that time, and when I hear the bell rang, I don't even know what to do, when in fact I never even read my hand outs  for my report.. I forgot what to say in front of them, Oh, crap...I said..

But later on  when I started to talk in front and tackle my report, though I never elaborate some of the hard words in my power point presentation and I haven't able to finish it before its time, but I think I did a great job!
Anyways, It's difficult to stand in front, especially when your instructor is listening and sitting right after you...know what I mean?..hehehe.

On my second day, the continuation of my report. I was satisfied and feeling relief of what I did after.. My report goes smoothly and I even deliver my report well, no hassle and they say, they all understand of my last report. So I guess I've done a very great job!

I do understand now why teachers easily got pissed off when their students never cared to listen, because I do experience that kind of thing..
And I have lots of learning during my report which will gave me some realization and techniques on how to handle a class.. hopefully...

No comments: